Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Wow - I got tired

And here's the long.

This afternoon at the office I thought I was gonna have to put my head down on my desk and take a nap!  My two office suite colleagues were feeling the same way! I'm guessing that we've all got a touch of this awfulness that's making its rounds in the schools.  Thank goodness it's not gotten me down like so many.  This morning when I went into my first school stop there was a little fellow on his knees leaning over a trash can.  The secretary asked him if he felt like he could wait for his mother in the chair.  He looked up at her - his little face was so pale -- he shook his head no.  I used some of the hand sanitizer that sits in the front office of nearly every elementary school in our county  - probably the whole country!

Anyway, I'm fine.  I got a second wind and am going to try to get into bed a little earlier than usual tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment