Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Another long day of checking in portfolios...

And here's the long.

In spite of the drudgery of the task at hand,  I enjoyed the opportunity to spend the day with some of my colleagues that I don't usually get a chance to be with; but for sure, I'm glad that checking in portfolios is over. I'll be glad tomorrow to just be back into a more normal routine.

Our weather forecasters are calling for snow to begin tomorrow afternoon or evening.  It's supposed to move through pretty quickly and by Thursday afternoon turn into rain and melt away.  We are out of snow days, so any days that we miss after this, we'll have to make up somewhere, and that will shorten breaks or my little bit of time off in the summer.  Yuck!  But in spite of all that, I'm thinking that a snow day on Thursday would be pretty great. I think I would sleep in!

Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport Weather

Right Now Next 36 Hours
Clear Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow Night
Mostly Clear Partly Cloudy Rain / Snow Showers
Clear Mostly Clear Partly Cloudy Rain / Snow Showers
30°F 26° 47° 26°
Feels Like: 23°
Low High Low
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0 in
Snow: 0 in
Chance of Precip:
10%
Chance of Precip:
20%
Chance of Precip:
60%
Wind:
From NNW at 7mph
Wind:
N at 8 mph
Wind:
E at 8 mph
Wind:
N at 11 mph
Humidity: 54% 55% 42% 61%
Dew Point:18°

No comments:

Post a Comment