Friday, February 1, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Friday!!

And here's the long.

I sure am glad the weekend is here!  Of course it's a busy weekend, but that's OK.  It's not work days so it'll be a time to recharge.

I've got this fairly regular weekend routine that allows me to get a bunch of stuff done.  But here's the thing, I've got several things to do that aren't within my normal, so I'm having to rearrange everything so that it all gets done.  Now, I happen to think that's a really great thing.  It just makes you step out of your routine and see things with new eyes!  It's not like it will be any great drama to change the bed linens in the afternoon instead of the morning - but it will stir me up a bit I'd say.

So here it is on Friday night.  I'm going to head to bed and get a really good night's sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment