Friday, February 15, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
We have a Marine Officer in the Family...

And here's the long.

Patrick received his commission as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Marine Corps this evening.    
Alan and I were sure proud to be there to be a part of it.










Here is Steve helping him get his uniform ready and adjusted just right.






And here is the whole family!


                                                                                                                       









"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States against all enemies foreigh and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation frely; and without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; that I will well and faaithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter; So help me God."









And here is the new 2nd Lieutenant and his proud parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment