Saturday, February 2, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Today we had a bit of snow. 

And here's the long.

About 10:00 this morning it started snowing in Chattanooga.  I was in the grocery store when Liga sent me this picture of her apartment complex parking lot!  It looked the same in the grocery parking lot as I left, and it had not even been snowing when I went into the store!

Now of course, within just a couple of hours most of it was gone. But it kept spitting snow at us all day long.   This was not the snow I was hoping for.  I know I should have thought of that before I up and moved myself to Chattanooga, but I've always wanted at least one good snow each winter.  And so far this is as much as we've had.

So come on snow! It's good for all of us to have a taste of winter - even as far south as Chattanooga!

No comments:

Post a Comment