Saturday, September 4, 2010

So here's the short of it,


And here's the long

Mom and I spent most of the day together.  We went over around Hamilton Place and tried to stop everywhere either of us thought we might need to do something.  We left about 10:30 and got home about 4:30.  At about 6:00 I went back and picked her up and we did our grocery shopping.  Hopefully, I am now in a situation where I don't have to leave the house at all tomorrow!  I'm smiling - I'm smiling really big!!!

Sophie is zonked out.  She's ready for me to hang it up and go on to bed, but as usual, she's patiently napping on the sofa until I get good and ready. 



I'm thinking I might even get in a little bit of gardening tomorrow or maybe I'll wait until Monday. I still don't see even one Loufah growing on that huge vine I have!  It's a bit discouraging.  I wonder what made that happen. 

I'm planning to sleep until mid morning tomorrow.  That was the plan this morning, but something woke me about 7:30.  I'm trying for later tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment