Friday, September 3, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
I'm so tired...but having fun with Dexter!

And here's the long

By the time Friday gets here, I'm really pretty tired!  And this Friday really kind of took it out of me!

We went to Temple and enjoyed the Italian Dinner that the Youth Group made for us.  They really made that Basil pop by using it for Pesto!  It was really good -- and the tomatoes went into the vegetarian marinara sauce for the spaghetti.

Dexter is spending a couple of days with us.  Liga is going to an Auburn football game with her friend Josh, and needed a place for him to stay.  He's really gotten lots bigger and he's really gotten some confidence too!  He was running all over the house earlier.  Right now I've got him confined to the den with Sophie and me.  They are getting along just fine. 




No comments:

Post a Comment