Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So here's the short of it,
Work is not always so fun, but having a new pup on the circle helps keep my focus on the positive.

And here's the long

I'm weary.  I usually really love my work. Today was a drama filled day from beginning to the middle and then the end.  Thank goodness there were some ordinary and really good moments here and there that I am trying to focus on.


Last night I took Tylenol PM because I thought it might help me sleep.  My back was bothering me and I had "the big eye".  I switched to the Tylenol and have taken it several times after I started the coumadin back in January and had no difficulty (before then my preference was Advil PM). I took it fairly early last night ... but ... this morning I had such difficulty getting up!  I felt out of balance...and even had trouble getting my legs to work!  Once I got started, I did OK, but I haven't figured out what that was all about.  I sure won't be taking it tonight!  We'll see how the sleeping goes tonight and just as importantly, how the getting up in the morning goes!

We have a new puppy on the circle   and   it's a boy!  The young couple cattycorner across the circle have a little rescued pup that they named Winston.  He looks like he's got some Shepherd or maybe some Husky in him and he's got some big feet!  He's jumped up on Sophie a couple of times and she growled at him!  I think she'll get along fine with him if he gets to come out and play enough.  He's a real cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment