Monday, September 20, 2010

So here's the short of it, 
Hot weather - great family pets.

And here's the long

 It's still awfully hot to be more than half way through September.  I don't want to jinx us to an unseasonably cold winter, but I am really ready for the days to cool down!  At least the mornings are pleasant enough. Tomorrow's high is expected to be 97!  At least there's a possibility of some rain on the weekend.  Let's hope that rain really does come. 

I'm trying to get myself headed to bed so I can get up in the morning earlier than usual for an earlier than usual morning.  There's something pretty comforting about the quiet of the evening with Sophie and Lola stretched out snoozing in the room with me.  Melting tension is a good job for family pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment