Monday, June 8, 2009

Dad

So here's the short of it,
I've been at Erlanger most of the day.
Tomorrow I'll spend the morning doing some research on the ALTTO Trial which I've been invited to join.

And here's the long
The long of it today is all on my Dad's blog!
We spent most of the day at Erlanger. Tomorrow we have an appointment with a liaison from the Shepherd Spinal Center, where Dad is being considered for admission.

I had an appointment with my primary care physician, Dr. Johnson, before I went to the hospital. She is so encouraging. I really like her bunches! I've got an appointment with a caregiver in the practice, Nora Moore, to help me with some stress relief strategies.

Today I am so grateful for Alan.
He has been such an enormous support in this unexpected turn for my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment