Friday, June 19, 2009

So here's the short of it,
I've had flu-like symptoms most of the day, but no fever.

And here's the long
Today I really began to feel the side effects of the treatment. I have alternated between having chills and feeling like I'm running a really high temperature. However, my thermometer shows that my temperature is really normal.

I thought I'd venture out so Liga took me to lunch up the road at Chili's, it was nice to have some girl time, but when we left I was really feeling dizzy. She had to let me hold on to her to make it to the car. Besides, nothing really tastes good anyway. So the lunch was wonderful because of the company!

I've banished myself from going to see Dad right now. I don't need to be exposed to any of the germs that might be up on the 6th floor. I really missed going to see him today, even though Mom and Steve brought me the news of the day.

I thought that this afternoon, I'd just go take care of my grocery shopping. I did not make it! I was way too tired and felt too weak. I did take a walk around the circle with Alan, but one trip around was plenty for me this time. Here's to hoping that I'll be stronger tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment