Thursday, September 22, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Car trouble

And here's the long.

My car has been having trouble starting. When I turn on the starter, it cranks a little like there's a battery issue.  Yesterday or maybe the day before I took it and had a guy check out the battery. The battery was fine.   They also checked out all my fluids and the air in my tires etc.

Then yesterday, I met Valdis to get some things done that were pressing.  He got in my car for a short ride, and when he got out, he said "Mom!  I smell gas.  This is not good!"

Today I left the car with the great Guys at B&F for them to discover what needed to be done.  It turned out to be a fuel pump! Then when I got there this afternoon to pick it up, they told me it was under warranty!

So the car is ready for a long trip.  The kids are getting ready.

I'm trying to get myself ready.

I miss Alan, but I'm glad he's able to be there already.

Pennie. I'm thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment