Friday, September 9, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
This cooler weather is so welcome. 


And here's the long.

Wow this three day week was a humdinger! I am SO glad that the weekend is here and when I crawl into bed I won't have to have the alarm set!

I'm so thankful that the weather has cooled down.  Even though the daytime temperatures are going to get up into the 80s over the weekend, that's far better than that long stretch of days in the upper 90s with no rain and grass crunching underfoot.  Sophie's walk this evening was so pleasant - she was frisky and playing. I was even walking a little more biskly.

And sleeping is so much better when the nights are a bit cooler, so I'm thinking I've got some good sleeping coming up! And after this week, I'm heading there much earlier than usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment