Saturday, September 3, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Welcome home Mom and Alan.

And here's the long.

Mom took the red-eye from California last night and I picked her up at 10:15 this morning. She looked great and was still full of joy from her time with Elizabeth, Josh, Elijah, and Avery.   I hope she rested up some today.  HerShe was so excited for her to be home.  Our house is certainly a lot quieter without that puppy girl visiting! Sophie has been napping all day since I took her home.

Then Alan came rolling in by about 4PM.  He must have not even stopped more than once or twice and I'll bet he was flying low to make such good time! He was worn out!

It's good to have everyone back home. I'll have to say I enjoy very much having some time to myself. That may come from lots of years of the single life... Nothing quite as relaxing as two or three days of just being home - except those same days without having to go to work!

But it's always good to have everyone back home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment