Saturday, September 17, 2011

So here's the short of it,
I'm home again.

And here's the long.

Joyce came back from her visit to Baltimore on Thursday. She went up to go see Jeremy (her grandson) get his PhD conferred!  What a happy occasion. So, she spent the night with Mom Thursday night and Friday morning, they headed up to Knoxville.  On Friday after work, I drove up to Knoxville and spent the night.  We had a great time making costume jewelry earrings and just having fun!

This morning we woke up and drove up to Somerset for the Mount Victory reunion. It was a lovely day and I got a chance to see lots of folks that the VanSant children grew up with.  AND I heard lots of great stories from the sisters as we drove up and back.

We got back to Chattanooga about 9:30. but I'm a bit wide eyed since I had coffee at dinner to keep me awake for the drive back!

Here's a thanks to Mom and Joyce for a very entertaining evening and day!

No comments:

Post a Comment