Thursday, September 15, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I wanted today to be Friday! 

And here's the long.

I'm tireder this week than usual. (Yes I do remember my junior high grammar. I know that we say more tired, but don't you think tireder just sounds tuckered out whereas more tired just lets you know I wasn't this tired last week!)

It's turned off cool now and there's a hint of fall in the air around here.  My office was actually cool this afternoon and I was glad for my "office sweater".  And this evening when I took Sophie out for her walk, she was so frisky - and I had to wear a jacket!  She's got such a dense coat that I know she loves having the weather be a little cooler. She really had a great time with Winston! They are such good friends. Winston is on an electronic fence and doesn't venture out of it ever!  But Sophie runs into his yard and finds him.  They play bow, then Sophie gives a yelp that sounds like he's nipped her (although I've never seen him even try to do that), then they run like pups all over his front and side yard. Sophie runs in larger circles because Winston is sure to stay inside his fence.  They run around for a bit and then Sophie comes and walks around again - and if he will they have another play session when we get back around to the yard again.

She's really been Charlie - but there's a new baby at Charlie's house, and Charlie is not interested in coming outside until she gets that all figured out.  So we really haven't seen much of her for a few weeks.

We're going to bed here in a minute, because no matter how hard I wished, today was not Friday, and I have another work day tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment