Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Delay!

And here's the long.

It is so nice to go to work on a bad weather delay schedule! My colleague said to me, that she could really get used to going to work 2 hours later on a regular -  I'll have to say I thought the very same thing.  I got up this morning and even cooked a pretty nice breakfast for Alan and me!

The only problem I can see is that I still had all this work to get done, so I just tacked most of that time that I got on the front end to the back side of the day!  Joke is on me???

We are supposed to get snow tomorrow.  Some forecasts are calling for it by noon - others by about 4:00 in the afternoon.  Some are calling for accumulations on grassy areas - others for a small amount of accumulation.  Well - I've got a pretty full day tomorrow.  We won't have a delay and I'm guessing we won't have an early dismissal either - so I'll have all the hours I need to get it all done!

I just hope it isn't raining when I get home.  Sophie and I really need some good walking time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment