Thursday, January 17, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Weather 

And here's the long.

Well, this afternoon we got sent home an hour early.  And in the morning we have a 2 hour delay.

That's pretty good for no snow or ice in my part of the county.  Of course it is true that all the local meteorologists in the area were pretty confident that we would get enough icy, snowy stuff by late this afternoon that it would cause bus problems.  And as a matter of fact some higher elevations and outlying areas in the county did get some snow.  But here in Brainerd it was just cold and yucky.  So tomorrow we'll just be back in it.  I've got a project I need to get done tomorrow and a late meeting. So I'll just have to work extra hard to get everything done.

I've just kind of done the sloth bit this afternoon after I got home from work -- too much TV for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment