Thursday, January 3, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Well, well, well.  Tomorrow is the last day of "real vacation" - not counting the weekend. 

And here's the long.

Today was a stay at home day except for my trip to see Kelly to get a massage.   I slept late because I stayed up really later than I normally do.  Then, I stayed in my PJs until almost noon!  Well, I did do some organizing in the living room and some detail cleaning that I don't usually get a chance to do. And I babied my houseplants a little bit.

The kitchen is pretty organized this vacation - that's feeling pretty good.  And I'm still really enjoying the loom knitting!  Right now, I'm headed to bed -- I'm not going to get myself out of sleep sync this close to going back to work, because I'm scheduled to hit the office on run next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment