Sunday, January 27, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
It's going to be a good week.  

And here's the long.

We are coming up on the end of January.  Everyone who is going to retire this year has until Feb. 1st to get all the little extra benefits so we should know soon how many positions we'll have to fill for next year.  I'm glad for that piece.  Of course, people will still be able to retire, but most people stick by that timeline unless a situation presents itself.

I'm not planning on being one of those people - in spite of the fact that people sometimes think I am.  Last year, one of my colleagues named Lynn, did retire, and lots of people thought that was  me.

This is a pretty busy week and after only working three days last week, I've got lots of catching up to do!




No comments:

Post a Comment