Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Today was one of those wonderful vacation days. 

And here's the long.

This morning, I finally went to a yoga class.  One of my very dear friends has been going for some time and has been onto me to go.  This morning I went to the class that she goes to.  She is very fond of this teacher who is known for her gentle approach for folks like my friend and me.  I had such a nice experience that I think I may try to go to some of this teacher's classes again with my friend.

This afternoon Mom and I spent the afternoon together.  We had a nice lunch at Golly Whoppers - visited with Mommy Anne - and then had a shopping spree at Michaels.  We really did have a lovely time together. Then this evening after she got off work, Liga came over and we experimented with her new long loom.  I've been using the round looms for a couple of weeks now to teach myself loom knitting.  I'm really enjoying learning this new skill!  I actually never thought I'd learn to knit, but I really like the loom!



Here are some pictures of the looms.  These are from images online, so these are not the projects we are working on!




How fun to be learning something new!


No comments:

Post a Comment