Friday, January 25, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
What a teacher gift.  

And here's the long.

We had a weather day today.  I slept in and then got up and stayed in my PJs until noon.  I had a chance to clean off the kitchen counter, reorganize the baker's rack, and make a great pot of hearty soup for tonight's dinner.  Sophie even got a walk early in the afternoon!  She was a bit confused, but I was really happy that we had a chance to get a walk in before the rain started back up.

I also got a chance to get a head start on the weekend - which is a really good thing since I really have a lot to do. My yogurt for the week is made and a loaf of banana bread is cooling on the rack.  I'll have plenty of time to do granola tomorrow or Sunday!

There were icy roads in the higher elevations and in the northern part of the county.  Here it was just an awfully cold rain, and I was glad to be in the house - without anywhere I had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment