Monday, January 14, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Rain, rain, rain...

And here's the long.

Every evening Sophie anxiously waits for me to get home and take her out for a walk.  She is just not a happy camper if we don't go around the circle a few times.  She can be made to make do if we just make it twice around.  As a matter of fact there's probably been a time or two that we've only been around once and she was fine. This evening she was just so eager to get outside, she was so wiggly and jumping her big old self around. I gave her my "all finished" sign - it was raining like crazy and I sure wasn't interested in walking around in the rain.  She really wanted to go outside though.  I opened the door and told her to go on outside - I stood inside with the door open.  She ran out and stopped on the front sidewalk looking back at me as she was pelted with the rain!  It didn't take her long to figure out that I wouldn't be coming out with her and that it wasn't really much fun to be out in the rain.  She came back in without her walk.  I'm glad I let her go out to see what was going on - she seems to understand and hasn't spent the evening trying to get me to take her out.

Sophie, you'll get a walk just as soon as the rain lets up!

No comments:

Post a Comment