Saturday, January 19, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
Got this down pat now.  

And here's the long.

So Liga came over today and helped me tackle a big project that needed doing!  She's a great help and keeps me focused.  We worked for about 3 hours - hauled out two bags of trash/recycle stuff, and consolidated lots of other stuff!  The little room looks great now -- well the part we got done.  She's going to come back next week and help me tackle the next layer!

The part I've got down pat is having her come and help me.  She's a great worker and keeps me focused on the job at hand.  So I'm lucky to have her close by and even luckier that she's able/willing to help!

A big thanks -- and looking forward to continuing this particular project.  Of course, I'll have projects of one kind or another as long as I have someone who can kindly prompt me along.

No comments:

Post a Comment