Monday, January 7, 2013

So here's the short of it, 
It's back to work!

And here's the long.

Wow!  I got up this morning and thought - "I've really gotten used to that other lifestyle" - you know the one where you don't have to get up really early in the morning and the working world isn't waiting for you to show up and do your thing!

But once I got moving and got myself to work it took off and I got right back into the swing of things.  Tomorrow is another Professional Development day and I am really excited.  I've gotten permission to attend the session for the social studies teachers.  The Facing History folks will be here to do a full day! This will be a real motivator for getting up and going in the morning!

So for now it's off to bed so I'll be ready for tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment