Wednesday, December 14, 2011


So here's the short of it, 
Here's to another good day.

And here's the long.

A half day of work and a half day sick leave to take Mom to the doctor. We drove down to see David Judge at his Gadsden office for her follow up from the left eye cataract surgery. It was great to see him. He pronounced her in great shape and said she could be turned back over to her regular ophthamologist.  

We had a nice visit on the drive down and back.  I'm glad I'm at a place in my work life when I can take off some time to be with Mom for such things.  

One more day of work for me tomorrow and is it ever a  busy one.  AND I've got a couple of things to do tonight to get ready for that!

We have hot water issues today.  This afternoon when Alan got home he discovered that in our bathroom and the kitchen there was very little hot water and pressure.  It seems that we have a broken line somewhere under the house!  Alan thinks our plumber can get here tomorrow.  A cold or low pressure shower might be in the works for tomorrow morning though.  That could be a great morning adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment