Thursday, December 29, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
Sophie is acting very strangely today.

And here's the long.

Alan said that Sophie stayed outside almost all morning.  He says that she usually goes out for 15 or 20 minutes at a time coming back in when the weather is this chilly.  Then this evening when I took her out she really didn't want to walk.  I was visiting with a neighbor and didn't do a lot of walking myself, but she's usually nosing all around the circle visiting her friends or sniffing to see who's been in the territory whether I'm walking or not.

Today she stayed right by my side, then when I didn't come in when she wanted she went and sat by the front door.  Then when I still didn't come after about 10 minutes or so she came out and sat right in the front yard.  She's been wanting to stay right near me all night tonight.  I wonder if she's worried about me?  I came home about 1:00 this afternoon and after I grabbed a bite of lunch I took a nap - since she never sees me sleeping unless it's night maybe she thinks I'm sick again??

I'm fine - I hope she's not the one that's feeling poorly. Right now she's in her usual place napping while she waits for me to get ready to go to bed.  Love that Sophie...

No comments:

Post a Comment