Friday, December 9, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I'm pretty glad it's Friday!

And here's the long.

What a week it's been.  I've got SO much to get accomplished before the winter break and I really do need to work 3 days in every work day to get it all done! But I was so ready for the week to be over.

This weekend I'm hoping to get some good hard sleeping in.  ...and well a few more things as well.

Russ has headed back to Florida.  We'll miss having him just down the street.  I've never lived in the same town as one of my brothers since I've been an adult and really our visit times haven't usually been very lengthy - mostly just long weekends or less.  So it was great to have him there for almost a week.  Maybe he can make that happen again sometime or we can get there for a good long visit.

I had to do too much chair sitting in my work day today and my back is letting me know about that.  I'm going to pay attention to it here in a bit with some good stretching.

So today is Friday and I had my PJs on by 7:00 PM.  (Alan beat me).  I'm going to turn in early after I take care of that stretching.  And I'll see what the weekend holds!




No comments:

Post a Comment