Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So here's the short of it,
Home Day!

And here's the long.

What a wonderful day to just be at home all day long - that happens so rarely.  Well, I did go down to Mom's two times to check in, gather up the paper and mail, and feed Hershey and give her a little attention. But the rest of the time I was here in the house.  I got a big pot of Navy bean soup with Kale going this morning and it kept the house smelled up nicely all the live long day and on top of that it was scrumptious.

I tackled a big house project today - and I got a good start on it.  Of course now I'm distracted and want to start on something else...  maybe I can stay focused.

But tomorrow, I'm going in to work for a few hours to work on the *#% e-mail project.
And right now, I'm headed to bed as soon as my pajamas come out of the dryer!

No comments:

Post a Comment