Saturday, December 3, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
I had a great massage today. Kelly is awesome!

And here's the long.

Kelly Mantovani
Now, this woman really knows her stuff!  I get what would be called theraputic massage.

Here's a link to Center MedSpa describing the massage services that are available.

One of my plans when I hit the lottery is to just put Kelly on retainer for everyone in my family - and visit her every 3 days.  That's how long she says it needs to be between massage treatments for the muscles to recuperate enough for the next one.

The rest of the day was great as well.  Liga and I had some nice Mother Daughter time - we had a little shopping that needed to be done. And then this evening we had dinner with Mom.  Russ is in for a few days and we had a chance to have a nice visit with him this evening.

Now I'm home with a husband already asleep, and my pup and kitty snuggled really close by.


No comments:

Post a Comment