Monday, December 12, 2011

So here's the short of it,
The office environment is getting a bit difficult.

And here's the long.

As I mentioned before, we are playing musical offices at the West 40th street place.  We had to move out first in order for all the other moves to happen. And we are moving into the last office that will be vacated -- and that's not happening until next week!!!

I've been working in a little makeshift space just with a little table for my computer to be set up.  It's working, but I'm really feeling ready for a more permanent space.  Since it's only a week until we're off for winter break, I'll be fine.  It's pretty clear that I won't really be able to get straightened up until I'm back from the break.

Between now and then I'm spending lots of time in schools and so not having much of a place to accomodate me isn't such a big deal afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment