Thursday, December 15, 2011

So here's the short of it, 
What a day!

And here's the long.

Yesterday Alan came home to a very definite problem with our hot water!  Our plumber came but wasn't able to get it fixed so we didn't have hot water last night nor this morning - well not in our bathroom, or the kitchen, or the laundry room.  I just didn't try to gather up all my bathing stuff and go to another bathroom this morning, so I did a sponge bath and baking soda in the hair!  It was OK. But I'm sure glad the plumber got here this afternoon and got it fixed. I'm looking forward to a great hot shower in the morning!

I didn't have a minute to spare today.  I was in three places for three different meetings from the start of the day to the end of the day, and each of them were meetings that demanded my full attention. I'll have to say I was pretty zonked by the end of the day.

Now I'm packing for our New York Trip.  Katie Jane is becoming a Bat Mitzvah this weekend and we are going to help celebrate.  I'm looking forward to the trip - even though it's very bittersweet to have Pennie's grand-daughter at this milestone without Pennie there.  But it will be a wonderful weekend and a good time for much reflection.




No comments:

Post a Comment