Wednesday, March 14, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'll have to admit, I'm thinking about tomatoes. 

And here's the long.

There's a strangeness about this springtime coming along without having much of a winter.  Today was very warm and because of the time change it felt as though it was the middle of the afternoon when I got home.  I had a nice time in the circle.  Neighbors - Moms and kids and dogs were out enjoying the late light and the nice temperatures.

Dad would have already had his tomatoes started.  Of course Mom's no slacker.  She's already got the onions and peas planted and she's still getting arugula and chard from her plantings last fall!  We actually had some for dinner last night.  I'm going to have to start thinking about whether I'm going to try to do anything but tomatoes for this year.

Mia stopped by with Clyde after his youth group over at First Cumberland and we sat on the porch and had a really nice visit.  We don't really see one another much anymore so it was nice to have a visit.

Tomorrow is one of those days where I will be from north to south and from can til can't... I should get to bed soon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment