Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
The tree pollen is hitting record highs all around us!

And here's the long.

I learned how to get the office windows open today so even though the tree pollen count was in the "very high" range, I opened them up to air out the place.  The tree pollen is really high.  Everywhere you look everything is covered in the fine yellow pollen.  It's on our cars, our sidewalks, and the outside of the windows (I'm afraid I let a little of it in today!)  Thank goodness I don't have awful allergies.  This has been a really hard early spring around here. Today we got rated as the number 7 in the Weather Channel's 2012 Top 10 Spring Allergy Cities! (Aunt Joyce, Knoxville was rated number 1!)

It feels too early to be spring. But ready or not here it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment