Saturday, March 24, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
I'm going to take a good lesson from my Friday sitting in a bad chair day. 

And here's the long.

I've still got a really achey back and I can for sure trace it to that experience on Friday.  I'll just have to be more cautious and be sure to ask for a different chair when that happens again.  I'm not too shy to do that, I just had no idea that sitting for a day on a bad chair would still be impacting me more than 24 hours later!

I also still feel like I must be trying to come down with something.  I stayed close at the house except for a couple of trips to Mom's to check on things. And this afternoon, I took a nap.  I think that's what makes me think I've got something going on -  it's so unusual for me to be able to nap during the day.  And it's just after nine and I feel like I might be able to go to sleep a little earlier than usual tonight.

I'm so glad it's the weekend.  Now that is just what I needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment