Saturday, March 31, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Kentucky's going to the finals!

And here's the long.

I'll have to admit I'm not much of a sports fan.  I don't really follow much ball of any kind -- any time. But what Kentucky girl could miss this match up!  Mom even came up and watched the first half with us.

I know just barely enough about basketball to understand why they run up and down the court and throw the ball into the goal - which, by the way, doesn't look a thing like a basket any more!  If you are interested you can look here at this link to see how it all started!

I don't really know if the game had other Kentucky Wildcat fans on the edge of their seats, but I had 10 or 15 minutes there when I thought they were going to let it just slip out of their hands.  I suppose that if they are going to win the championship they'll really have to "get their game on".

And yes, I imagine I'll be watching that game as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment