Sunday, March 25, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Tomorrow is Monday...

And here's the long. 

Then comes Tuesday and then of course then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and then SPRING BREAK!!

I am so excited that we are only a week away from Spring Break. I haven't made any plans at this point, but I've got a whole week to take care of that!

I think everyone ought to have a Spring Break - not just educators.  There is something so wearying about the winter months.  Well, for me anyway.  Maybe I have a touch of Seasonal Affective Disorder.  I don't really get depressed or have awful struggles, but it's hard to slog through those months.  Work just seems so much harder during that time.  By the time the days are warmer and longer, I just really look forward to a few days to not do the work thing and enjoy the sunshine thing!

Maybe I'll be getting some gardening done!




No comments:

Post a Comment