Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Another reason it's nice not to have to go to work!

And here's the long.

Since I didn't have to be at work this morning, I was able to go over to Liga's apartment and help her get more packing done.  Her kitchen is completely packed up and cleaned.  The bathroom except for things she's using and some last minute cleaning.  We also got a lot of the living room stuff into boxes.

I got to see her new apartment complex, although she's not got access to the apartment just yet.  I think she'll enjoy living on the other side of town.  It seems like it's pretty quiet; I know I'd like that!

Since she's not going to be driving right by our house going to and from work, I imagine we'll start to see her a lot less.  But that's all a part of the growing up and becoming more independent.  I think she's doing great.

We are leaving early tomorrow to spend a few days in Connecticut.  We get to meet our new grandson Caleb, play with Max, and spend a little bit of time with Shelley, Lou, and other family.
I'm looking forward to this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment