Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Introducing my garden help.

And here's the long.

The two older boys from next door have taken a liking to doing gardening.  They've informed me that any time I'm working in the garden I should just knock on their door so that they can come and help me.  I'll have to say, I'm tempted.

Tonight they came over - we hoed, raked, watered, and spread straw.  Then they helped me take a  bale of straw down to Mom.  I took a few pictures to introduce them to you.


Here's Ian taking a turn at watering the  tomatoes that have been in the ground awhile

















And here's Caden working on giving our tiny little new transplants some water.



Look closely and you can see the two bales of straw we spread before we watered.













Not sure why that one boot came off.














But the one shoe saga continues.















This is how it ended up for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment