Monday, June 18, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Luxurious relaxing day, and good news from Shelley.

And here's the long.

I didn't leave the house today!  Well - that's not exactly true.  I was in the yard and garden and took Sophie for her walk around the circle.  But I didn't even get out of my PJs until noontime!  What a luxury.  I have a much busier day tomorrow so I suppose I'll be dressed and at 'em much earlier. 

Shelley is feeling quite a bit better.   Here's what she posted on Facebook,


"Ok, stent in liver cyst successful! I have to have more surgery in a few weeks to have the cyst taken out. It was too close to my c-section to do it this visit. Caleb is doing great and hopefully we will both go home tomorrow or Weds. Thank you for all your sweet messages, help, and etc...during this crazy time! I don't know what Louis Steinand I would do without my fabulous mom, Marjorie Goldberg, who is taking care of Max!"


This is sure one of those times that I'm very aware of how fortunate we are to live in the time of modern medicine.  We can't wait to see everyone - play with Max and get to meet Caleb!

No comments:

Post a Comment