Friday, June 22, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
This summer is fairly flying by!

And here's the long.

I always used to hear my parents and grandparents talk about how quickly time passed.  Of course, before I left my parents house, time seemed to go by so slowly.  But I do think that as I grow older time goes by so much faster.

It seems like I just woke up this morning about three hours ago and it's already close to my bedtime!  And I was up early because I had an appointment before 9.  And it's not really like I had one of those "so busy time flies" days either.  The day's gone.  I did get a batch of yogurt into the fridge, the tomatoes watered and tended to, a load of laundry done, the dog walked,  supper cooked and cleaned up, reunion planning, and I've even logged in some computer time. Don't have a clue how I got all that in.

Now it's off to sleep to get ready for another tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment