Friday, June 1, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
This was a lovely Friday leading into the much awaited weekend!

And here's the long.

Today was cool and rainy.  My office temperature is always a bit on the wrong side, so I had the windows open today to bring in some warm air so I wouldn't be freezing.  And most of the morning, there was a nice rain falling.  I ended up wearing my "office sweater" most of the day.

The End of Year Report that I am responsible for is all done except for one piece of data that I have to get on Monday when I go in to the main office.  I'm delighted to have that completed.  But truthfully a day staring at the computer screen and manipulating data is enough to make one a bit cross.  But all in all it was a good day.  Not much was going on in the building so it was really quiet. All day long I only ran into 4 people - I imagine all the other folks in offices down the hall were also grateful for the quiet day!

Tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling down under the cover and not having an alarm go off in the morning!  I'm looking forward to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment