Sunday, June 24, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Thinking about my girls tonight.  


And here's the long.


We got word today that Shelley went back to the hospital - either last night or this morning.  It was prompted by a temperature and continued pain.  Alan heard from her this afternoon and she's feeling better and hopes to be home tomorrow in time to go to Caleb's first pediatrician appointment.  We are all sending our best thoughts and prayers!  I'm so glad that Marjorie has been able to be there.  I know this would have just been so hard without that support!

And on another note, I spent the morning helping Liga get started packing.  She's moving to a new apartment across town.  I think it's a good move - but I foresee a change in our patterns of seeing one another for sure.  Right now our house is between her apartment and her work.  We are about 2 blocks out of her way.  So we often see her either on the way there or on the way home.  Her new apartment is in the other direction and I think we might not see so much of her.  I'll sure miss that, but gosh it will be great to have her still be so close by.

Tomorrow I believe that Aunt Joyce is driving down.  We've got the VanSant reunion on go for the weekend after the 4th of July!  So tomorrow we'll be getting down to the details of planning.  We've got the broad outlines in place - we should have a fun day.


No comments:

Post a Comment