Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Great visit with the big brother!!

And here's the long.

Tonight was our last visit with Russ.  He'll be headed home tomorrow morning after I head off to work. It's been so nice having him here in Chattanooga. This evening we all went to Wednesday Night Church with Mom. It was hamburger night with a special dessert of brownies and ice cream.  We had a nice visit during dinner with the other regular Wednesday night church group and then had an opportunity to hear a visiting speaker.

I do wish that I could have had more time to spend visiting, but that will come at a later time.  Right now we got in as much visiting as possible with my work schedule.

I also got a great surprise tonight. My nephew Greg called from Montana.  We had a really nice long chat. What a nice evening to get to visit and get up to speed with everything that's going on with him.

And now I'm headed off to bed for a good night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment