Wednesday, September 26, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Reflection and napping are good things. 

And here's the long.

There's certainly a level of reflection that the Yom Kippur service inspires that I don't think I've ever encountered in any other space or ritual in my life.  Today was no exception.

Today during the mid-day break, I came home while Alan stayed at Temple.  He has more difficulty  fasting if he comes home during the break.  I on the other hand came home and crawled into the bed and had a long nap -- something I normally don't ever do during the day!  I had no trouble snoozing off to sleep.  And it seems that I'm still sleepy enough tonight that I'll get to bed before too late.

Tomorrow is another work day, and it's another opportunity to take today's reflections and use them to make my little piece of work to make our schools a better place.  So that's tomorrow's task.



No comments:

Post a Comment