Thursday, September 13, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
The weather is changing!

And here's the long.

This is a short week for me.  I'm not working tomorrow because I've scheduled a bunch of doctor follow up and routine check ups.  I like knocking stuff out all at once like that.  That meant that today was pretty crammed up getting everything done that needed to be taken care of.

I still have to get up with the chickens tomorrow because my first appointment is as early as I start to work.  But I scheduled it that way on purpose.  Maybe I'll finish a bit early and have an early start to this weekend.

This evening when I took Sophie out for her walk, I could really feel the change in the air.  I believe summer's days are numbered. There was a crispness that foretells the days of autumn!  And that will be such a relief after this long hot summer!  I tried to keep a couple of baskets of mums over from last fall, and indeed, they are just beginning to develop their first blossoms.  I may have let them bloom just a little early, but for a first time having them bloom just as the weather begins it's first turning is pretty good!

Good night all.  Hoping tomorrow is a great Friday for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment