Saturday, September 15, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Kelly - you are one of my heros! 

And here's the long.

If you've read much of this blog you know that Kelly Montovani, my massage therapist is one of my favorites. Today was a regular massage therapy visit, but my back ache wasn't regular.  I'm having one of those spells where my back is really bothering me.  It's kept me awake for 3 nights this week. Well, I'm sure that I slept some, but it sure didn't feel like it.  Last night was one of those nights.

Kelly worked through all the achey spots.  She helped a whole lot, but I was still quite achey.  I ordered up a refill on the flexeril and took one this afternoon.  I'm going to try to not take them very much, but I'll keep them on hand.  I'm quite tired since taking it, so I'm planning to head to bed really soon.  Lots earlier than usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment