Thursday, October 4, 2012

Here's the short of it,
I'm in Nashville.

And here's the long.

Today was pretty eventful. After the conference my colleague and I walked around a bit and found some cute and funky shops. Our first stop was a kitchen store that had all kinds of cool gadgets as well as coffees and teas - then on to a hippie peacenik kind of shop, and finally To a new and used bookstore where I found a copy of Half the Sky. Can't wait to dig into that!

We ended the evening at the Mellow Mushroom and then walked back to our rooms. I'm glad I packed the heating pad. I'm sitting on it right now - it feels really good on my back!

Tomorrow we'll head back about mid-day. As much fun as it is to get away for a bit, it will be good to be back home


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment