Friday, October 12, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
Last Day of Fall Break!

And here's the long.

Well, I do have the weekend - but today was really the last day of "not working" on a week day.

I took Mom to an early doctor's appointment and then we went to IHOP for a nice breakfast.  I haven't been to IHOP in quite awhile, and Mom said that she didn't think she'd been at all since they'd been in the new building (which is across the street from the old building).  It was lunchtime by the time I finally got back home!

The afternoon was filled with errands and a visit with Mommy Anne.  And then home for the afternoon/evening.  Now I don't know where the afternoon/evening went.  I piddled around and did a few things, but suddenly it's gotten pretty late.

Tomorrow is another day and the work week is approaching so quickly I can almost hear the Monday morning alarm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment