Wednesday, October 24, 2012

So here's the short of it, 
We should have taken a 3 generations picture in front of the ballot box!  

And here's the long.

Today at lunch time I took Liga and Mom and we all voted.
I love Early Voting!  The line wasn't long, the people were nice, and it's done and we all feel good about it.

This blog could be about our differences of opinion, or about our passion for our candidates, but it's not going to be.

I'd like to say thanks to you Mom and Dad for instilling in me the desire to be a part of it all.  To study the issues and to study the candidates.  To figure out which candidates I think best represent those things that I believe in.  And then to go and cast my vote.  Even when I know that my candidate won't win, or that I live in a state where my vote "won't count".  I vote because You taught me how important it is to take a stand and then try my best to make things happen.

So we voted.  I suspect that Mom and I might have cancelled one another out!  But that's OK.  We both made our voices heard.  And as someone recently said.  Whoever we elect as president will only be there for 4 or 8 years, but our family will be there forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment